Basking in the premier northeasterly block of a highly-regarded security complex of just 12, this immaculately presented apartment offers the perfect lifestyle or investment opportunity within a sought after marketplace. Set in the heart of Lane Cove’s vibrant village precinct yet boasting an ultra-private reserve outlook, treetop vistas and an abundance of natural light from every room, the property blends modern interiors with a spacious living space to provide an affordable haven for young families and downsizers alike. Nestled amidst prestige homes mere footsteps from the area’s exceptional facilities, eclectic café scene and local schools, there’s also a lock-up garage on title and express city buses virtually at your door.
- Convenient location with serene views overlooking Birrahlee Reserve
- Private leafy vistas and a plethora of sunlight with windows on three sides
- Well-equipped stainless steel kitchen includes a spacious pantry and dishwasher
- Generously proportioned living area flowing to a private northeasterly balcony
- Excellent-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, study nook and custom cabinetry
- Modern fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry facilities and plenty of storage space
- North-facing master bedroom, high ceilings in all the rooms
- Bamboo flooring throughout and a new reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Intercom entry, lock-up garage plus additional residents’ only off-street parking
- Stroll to the ‘Canopy’ precinct, restaurants, cafés, shops, parks and local schools
Council Rates: $345 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,251 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?