Bathed in a premier northerly aspect overlooking Helen Street Reserve, this ‘Parklands’ apartment provides a fantastic entry level or investment opportunity for the astute homebuyer. Enjoying an elevated ground-floor position orientated to maximise its tranquil reserve outlook, from here you’re conveniently placed moments to both Chatswood and Lane Cove’s bustling retail districts and mere footsteps from rapid city bus connections. Featuring a good-sized gas kitchen, sun-soaked private balcony and lock-up garage, this is an outstanding opportunity to update and further capitalise if desired.
- Northerly living area enjoying verdant reserve vistas and balcony access
- Light and bright kitchen with gas cooking and plentiful cupboard space
- Private leafy balcony overlooking picturesque Helen Street Reserve
- Two bedrooms, main with fitted mirrored robes and parkland views
- Updated fully tiled bathroom includes a separate bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen, gas bayonet in the living area
- Limited stair access, lock-up garage and ample storage/linen space
- Iconic full brick development centrally positioned for handy city living
- Walk to city buses, Artarmon station, Lane Cove village, schools and shops
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $629 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?