Refreshing Value With Harbour Bridge View
This immaculate first floor unit with modernised interior offers a quiet, rear of block position and a gun barrel view of the Harbour Bridge from its double length balcony. Located mere footsteps to bus services, St Leonards and Wollstonecraft station and only moments to the thriving shopping and dining precincts of both Greenwich and Crows Nest, its ultra-handy setting offers a great first home or investment opportunity.
- Combined lounge and dining with floor to ceiling glass windows and door to balcony
- Wide balcony with views of Harbour Bridge
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooktop and optional informal dining
- 2 bright and generous bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Low rise security building with lock up garage
- Stroll to public transport, Greenwich Village, RNS Hospital
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $888 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?