Idyllically placed at the rear of a low-rise full brick block of just 17, this unique split-level apartment represents an outstanding introduction into the coveted Lane Cove market. Whisper quiet with the space and layout of townhouse-like proportions, it offers a convenient, low maintenance lifestyle only metres from the vibrant village hub. Perfectly comfortable as is, with boundless potential to update in the future, its ultra-handy setting is an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD, Macquarie Business Park and Chatswood’s retail precinct. Delivering instant appeal to owner-occupiers and astute investors alike, from here it’s a short stroll to local schools, cafes and tranquil parklands.
- Large sundrenched combined living/dining area with ceiling fan
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with leafy outlook and ample cabinetry
- Bright and spacious upper-level bedrooms, bathroom with tub/shower
- Enormous master with fitted robes, ceiling fan and tranquil leafy vistas
- Internal laundry with combined powder room and abundant storage
- Tandem carport plus lock-up storeroom and communal clothes lines
- Quiet rear of block position a mostly level 750m stroll to the Plaza
- Excellent entry point or investment potential in sought after location
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?