Set well back from the street enhanced by handy pram/stroller access, this beautifully refreshed apartment embraces an ultra-convenient lifestyle location with chic interiors and an abundance of natural light to deliver an outstanding opportunity for first homebuyers, downsizers and astute investors combined. Occupying a quiet elevated ground-floor corner setting within a full brick security block of 12 tightly held units, from here it’s a brief stroll to both Chatswood and Lane Cove’s dining precincts, Artarmon station, express city bus services and popular schools.
- Spacious open plan living/dining bathed in natural light with balcony access
- Gourmet electric kitchen appointed with quality stainless steel appliances
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher plus abundant cupboard space and storage
- Generous sun-soaked corner balcony quietly overlooking Murray Lane
- Excellent sized bedrooms both fitted with mirrored robes and quality carpet
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom, floorboards and reverse cycle air in living area
- Laundry facilities on the same floor shared by only four residents
- Secure intercom access, dedicated car space and easy street-level entry
- Walk to city buses, Artarmon station and Chatswood Public and High Schools
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $815 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?