Convenience and size combine in this two-bedroom security apartment which is well positioned at the rear of a tightly held boutique block of just 17. An excellent introduction into the Lane Cove market and centrally located a short stroll to Artarmon station, Chatswood, local schools and the area’s vibrant cafe scene, it represents an outstanding investment or lifestyle opportunity an easy 11km from Sydney’s CBD. Framed by manicured gardens and featuring 84sqm (approx.) of modern interiors, from here it’s walking distance to Chatswood High School, Sydney Metro link and mere footsteps to express city bus services.
- Generously proportioned combined lounge/dining flowing to enclosed balcony
- House-sized modern Caesarstone kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Abundant soft-close cabinetry, tiled splashback and adjacent laundry facilities
- Light-filled double bedrooms, master bedroom fitted with mirrored wardrobes
- Updated two-way bathroom featuring separate bathtub and shower
- Lock-up garage, visitor parking, secure intercom entry and limited stair access
- Stroll to both Artarmon and Chatswood stations, village shops and schools
- Well-maintained full brick security complex flanked by landscaped gardens
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $871 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?