A comprehensive renovation, prized garden outlook and prime lifestyle location combine in this stylishly revamped two-bedroom apartment to deliver an idyllic retreat tailored to young families, downsizers and busy professionals alike. Desirably positioned at the rear of this predominantly owner-occupied boutique block of just 10, the property maximises its coveted northerly aspect with both the living area and bedrooms immersed in leafy vistas and an abundance of natural light. Merging premium modern fixtures with stunning original hardwood floors and high ceilings, from here residents enjoy the convenience of express city bus services and Lane Cove’s vibrant village atmosphere virtually at their doorstep.
- Quiet rear-of-block position with minimal stair access and tranquil garden views
- Generous 110sqm on title includes stunning living/dining bathed in treetop vistas
- Designer European-appointed gas kitchen with 40mm CaesarStone waterfall island
- Hexagon-tiled splashback, polyurethane soft-close cabinetry, LED feature lighting
- Private covered entertainer’s balcony overlooking the northerly common gardens
- Bright and spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master with reverse cycle air
- Modern fully tiled bathroom features bathtub, frameless shower and stone vanity
- Hardwood flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning and a neutral colour scheme
- Oversized internal laundry with cabinetry, plentiful integrated storage cupboards
- Intercom entry, secure lock-up garage and less than a 300m stroll to the village hub
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $178 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,008 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?