Rarely does an opportunity like this arise to secure a prime 689.2sqm level landholding within one of Lane Cove’s finest tree-lined streets. Wrapped by expansive level lawns with interiors ripe for a thorough makeover, extension or complete knock-down and re-build, its exclusive location within this tightly held leafy enclave delivers enormous appeal for homebuyers and savvy investors combined. A blank canvas of predominantly double brick construction, this is an exceptional opportunity to create your dream home (STCA). Nestled at the end of this whisper quiet cul de sac, from here relish in the convenience of laneway access for a brisk stroll into Lane Cove’s village hub, express city bus services, cafés and restaurants. Surrounded by prestigious family residences and positioned within the Lane Cove West Public School catchment, it’s also conveniently positioned for a rapid commute into Chatswood and the CBD.
- Whisper quiet family pocket offering enormous scope for future development
- Predominantly double brick construction provides a solid foundation to capitalise
- Spacious open plan living and dining with picture windows and ample light
- Original kitchen extending to the expansive child-friendly backyard
- 2nd living area or possible master suite opening to the entertaining deck
- Rear gardens with sprawling level lawns and established trees for privacy
- Bright and spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower
- Lock-up garage, whisper quiet pocket an easy stroll to cafés, shops and eateries
- Unique opportunity to renovate, extend or rebuild on this prime landholding (STCA)
Council Rates: $515 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.) plus usage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?