Perched on the top floor of a low-rise security block, this renovated apartment represents an outstanding opportunity for first homebuyers. Bathed in verdant treetop vistas, it combines stylishly revamped interiors with a serene yet remarkably convenient parkside address to provide a ready-to-enjoy lifestyle inside this sought after community pocket. Enjoying a modern eat-in kitchen plus oversized master bedroom, from here it’s steps to Stringybark Creek Reserve and a leisurely stroll to Lane Cove’s vibrant cafe scene, village shops and a selection of schools. Handy to city-bound buses, Chatswood and walking distance to Artarmon station, it’s perfectly placed for busy professionals and young families alike.
- Generous combined living and dining area opens to a covered private balcony
- Tranquil treetop views and the utmost privacy from its top-floor corner position
- Modern house-sized kitchen equipped with quality appliances and stone benches
- Casual meals/dining area and abundant polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Spacious bedrooms fitted with mirrored robes includes a queen-sized master bed
- New flooring and bathroom offering combined bath/shower and laundry facilities
- Oversized lock-up garage providing plenty of space for a motorbike or storage
- Secure intercom access within a tightly held and well-maintained full brick block
- Stroll to express city buses and an easy commute to both Chatswood and the CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?