A delightful facade, character-filled interiors and established private gardens combine in this revamped and extended 1920’s Californian bungalow. Poised on a northerly 632.3sqm (approx.) block in one of Lane Cove’s most tightly held tree-lined streets, the home merges a relaxed modern vibe with classic period features to provide an idyllic family sanctuary footsteps from eclectic eateries, exceptional lifestyle facilities and a choice of schools. Bathed in all day sunshine and perfectly designed for seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining on a practical single-level floor plan, enjoy the convenience of an easy 350m stroll to express city bus services and a rapid commute to Sydney’s CBD.
- Vast open plan living and banks of glass extending to a pergola-covered courtyard
- Gourmet gas kitchen equipped with quality European appliances and dishwasher
- Four double bedrooms all featuring beautifully ornate soaring high ceilings
- Delightful north-facing master bedroom appointed with fitted wardrobes
- Slow combustion fireplace, newly polished timber flooring and fresh paint
- Large sun-soaked northerly terrace basking in leafy district and Chatswood views
- Lush enclosed gardens, child-friendly level lawns and a large garden shed
- Storeroom or possible office/garage (STCA) plus off-street parking for two cars
- Highly sought after location a stroll to Stringybark Reserve and village precinct
- 350m to the Bus Interchange and a rapid commute to the CBD and Chatswood
Council Rates: $470 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?