Set amongst immaculately maintained landscaped gardens, lovely paved areas and sparkling Zen lotus pools. This tasteful and sophisticated apartment with 137sqm on title is defined by fluid spaces and the seamless integration of designer interiors with relaxed alfresco living, an idyllic space to relax and spend time with family and friends. Positioned to enjoy views over Stringybark Creek Reserve and benefit from healthy hikes along the Henry Howard Bush Walk, whilst the bustling and cosmopolitan hub of Lane Cove Village is close by, together with express City buses at your doorstep providing a short and fast commute to Sydney CBD.
- Open plan layout open to the alfresco with bushland views
- Designer gas and stone island kitchen includes Miele appliances
- Double master suite includes built-ins plus ensuite enjoys a bath
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, European style laundry
- Study space, tall ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security parking, plus cage, ample visitor parking, security intercom and lift access
- Pet-friendly complex with heated lap pool, gym, 32 seat Cinema and rooftop gardens
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,572 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?