Cosmopolitan village living at its best, this sophisticated one-bedroom apartment is desirably positioned in the prestigious ‘Quartet’ development. Designed by world renowned Bates Smart with landscaping by internationally acclaimed ‘360 Degrees’ to blend with its verdant surroundings, it offers the ultimate fusion of a coveted inner-city lifestyle with the serenity of nature. Heightened by a prime due north aspect, sleek open plan layout, eco-friendly materials and high-end fixtures, from here enjoy the convenience of Lane Cove’s highly anticipated ‘The Canopy’ precinct and express city transport at your doorstep.
- Modern understated interiors incorporating premium natural fittings and fixtures
- Designer marble and gas kitchen equipped with a full suite of luxe Miele appliances
- Marble benches and splashback, semi-integrated dishwasher and soft-close drawers
- Covered north-facing balcony with leafy vistas perfect for balmy summer nights
- Light-filled northerly bedroom with direct balcony access and his/her mirrored robes
- Sleek bathroom fitted with floor-to ceiling tiles, marble accents and walk-in shower
- Spacious study nook with desk, oak floorboards, ample storage and European laundry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air, video intercom, secure parking and storage cage
- Footsteps to ‘The Canopy’ village precinct and 500-space underground car park
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $713 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?