Basking in a coveted north aspect on the third-floor of the acclaimed ‘Ariana’ complex, this stylish apartment delivers an idyllic lifestyle opportunity within a premier Lane Cove pocket. Defined by its superbly integrated indoor/outdoor floor plan and impressive 156sqm (approx.) on title, its high-calibre appointments and sophisticated designer flair provide the perfect setting for busy families. Framed by both front and rear alfresco entertaining spaces with each of the three bedrooms flowing to sun-soaked balconies, its tranquil location neighbouring Batten Reserve is an easy stroll to express city bus services, Mowbray Public School and only moments to the area’s lively village atmosphere and eclectic cafe scene.
- Flawless open plan living/dining cascading to dual outdoor entertaining spaces
- Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen with island bench and premium appliances
- Polyurethane high-gloss cabinets, soft-close drawers and elegant pendant lighting
- Expansive sun-soaked entertainer’s terrace offering far-reaching district views
- Light-filled double bedrooms with robes, plush carpet and private balcony access
- North-facing master suite featuring modern ensuite, rainshower and stone vanity
- Fully tiled family bathroom with combined bathtub and shower, European laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, high shadowline ceilings and abundant storage
- Side-by-side security parking, dual storage cages, easy access to Chatswood and CBD
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,261 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?