Relishing in a sought after north facing position, this two-bedroom apartment boasts high-calibre interiors and is located mere footsteps to express city bus services and a leisurely stroll to Lane Cove’s eclectic village atmosphere. Positioned at the rear of the acclaimed ‘Sevana’ complex, the property also enjoys the added luxury of five-star facilities including a heated indoor pool, 32-seat movie theatre, gymnasium, rooftop terrace and on-site cafe. Ideal for either an investment or first home, this sought-after lifestyle address offers the quintessential urban sanctuary for discerning executives, young families and astute investors alike.
- Combined living/dining area with floor to ceiling glass sliders flowing to a balcony
- Ultra-chic gas kitchen featuring Miele appliances, expansive storage and island seating
- Light-filled and spacious master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- 2nd bedroom with a modern sliding door, plus luxe floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, high internal ceilings throughout
- Internal laundry, Intercom entry and lift to security parking and storage cage
- Boutique pet-friendly complex with manicured surrounds and resort-style facilities
- Stroll to Mowbray Road buses, schools, village shops, cafes and stunning parklands
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?