A rare offering within the tightly held and highly regarded ‘Magnolia’ development, this designer two-bedroom residence delivers sophisticated apartment living in the heart of Lane Cove. Crafted by renowned SJD Property and fusing a sandstone, brick and timber façade with acclaimed Sturt Noble landscaped gardens, the interiors embrace cutting-edge design with high-end appointments. Basking in its desirable leafy easterly aspect and showcasing a fluid transition to the oversized entertaining balcony, highlights include the custom CaesarStone and Miele gas kitchen with upgraded joinery, copious bespoke cabinetry and the quality fittings and fixtures throughout. Peacefully set in a leafy yet ultra-convenient residential pocket, from here it’s a brief stroll to the premier new ‘Canopy’ precinct, exceptional lifestyle facilities, cafés, restaurants and schools. Perfectly placed for city living, residents also enjoy express city buses close at hand with easy commuter access to Chatswood and the CBD.
- Light-filled living with panoramic glass sliders embracing the tranquil leafy outlook
- Spacious covered balcony with gas bayonet ideal for entertaining family and friends
- Luxury Miele-appointed gas kitchen with large 40mm CaesarStone breakfast island
- Abundant polyurethane soft-close cabinetry with additional custom pull-out joinery
- Bright and airy bedrooms with fitted robes, master with modern upgraded ensuite
- Luxe fully tiled bathrooms with heat lamps, mirrored cabinets and stone accents
- Engineered oak floors, high shadow line ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- European laundry, a plethora of deep linen storage and secure video intercom entry
- Lift access to the side-by-side security parking, storage cage (on same level) and visitor parking
- Quiet enclave footsteps to the heart of Lane Cove, city buses, shops, cafés and schools
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?