Showcasing stylishly integrated living fused with a tranquil garden outlook, this ultra chic one-bedroom apartment boasts oversize interiors as well as luxury inclusions. Enjoying a considerable 72sqm (approx.) of internal living space and conveniently positioned for a fast-paced city lifestyle, its whisper quiet location provides the ultimate idyllic urban pad close to everything Lane Cove’s vibrant cosmopolitan village affords. Neighbouring the lush expanse of Batten Reserve, yet mere footsteps from Mowbray Road’s express city bus services and only moments to the area’s vibrant cafe scene, this is an exceptional opportunity for homeowners and astute investors alike.
- Ultra-modern layout designed to maximise space with a seamless outdoor connection
- Generous living/dining with dual glass sliders to the large covered entertaining balcony
- Oversized sleek integrated gas kitchen equipped with premium European appliances
- Stone benchtops, polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and ample pantry/cupboard space
- Wide hallway flowing to open plan study and beautifully appointed king-sized bedroom
- Mirrored robes, high shadowline ceilings and access from bedroom to garden balcony
- Enormous designer bathroom fitted with floor-to-ceiling tiles and frameless shower
- Bamboo flooring throughout, European laundry, Daikin ducted reverse cycle air con
- Communal rooftop terrace, video intercom and lift to security parking and storage cage
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $897 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?