Stylish apartment living in a sought after leafy pocket
Nestled at the rear of a tightly held security block, this chic two-bedroom corner apartment combines convenience with stylish modern updates to offer an idyllic village lifestyle in a premier Lane Cove enclave. The perfect ready-to-enjoy home for both young families and busy executives in search of an affordable yet centrally located property, its elevated leafy setting is a mostly level stroll to the bus Interchange, walking distance to Artarmon station and only moments to the area’s vibrant cafe scene. Revamped with a superbly oversized gourmet Caesarstone kitchen and boasting generous well-appointed bedrooms, this is an outstanding opportunity within a quiet parkland position.
- Seamless layout flowing to a private entertaining balcony and tree-fringed outlook
- House-sized contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Polished marble splashback, soft-close cabinetry and abundant pantry/storage space
- Bright and spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, neutral colour scheme
- Pristine bathroom with bathtub/shower, adjacent common laundry shared by only 4
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, single lock-up garage and plentiful visitor parking
- Secure intercom entry within a well-maintained and tightly held full brick complex
- Footsteps to Helen St Reserve and walking distance to Lane Cove’s cosmopolitan hub
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $855 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?