Providing the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary by the water’s edge, this stylish apartment has been transformed by a high-end renovation. Graced with a chic beach-style vibe coupled with a seamless connection to its veritable parkland oasis, it delivers a holiday-inspired retreat with all the conveniences you expect from its sought after village surrounds. Spilling to landscaped gardens and basking in boat-studded views to Linley Point, it’s perfectly placed for busy city living with express city bus services close at hand. Moments to the boutique cafe precincts of both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill, this is an exceptional opportunity for investors and homebuyers alike.
- Coveted ground-floor position within the iconic full brick ‘Marina’ complex
- Generous living with defined dining space flows to a full-width garden balcony
- Intimate boat-studded water views from living, kitchen and master bedroom
- Ultra-modern galley-style kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Integrated dishwasher, polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and large pantry
- Spacious and beautifully appointed carpeted bedrooms with fitted robes
- Designer floor-to-ceiling tiled contemporary bathroom with rainshower
- Internal laundry, intercom entry, lock-up garage and direct park access
- Lifestyle sanctuary footsteps to stunning waterfront walks and picnic spots
- Easy commute to Chatswood and the CBD with city buses at your doorstep
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,653 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?