Quietly located at the rear of the highly regarded ‘Murray Court’ security complex, this two-bedroom apartment represents an affordable entry-level or investment opportunity within a sought after parkside locale. Framed by elevated leafy vistas and offering comfortable, low maintenance living with potential to further update if desired, its peaceful setting is conveniently placed for easy access into the CBD and Chatswood. Footsteps from city-bound buses as well as walking distance to Artarmon station, from here enjoy the serenity of lush parkland reserves at your doorstep or take a leisurely stroll into Lane Cove’s bustling village hub for boutique shopping, cafes, eclectic eateries and outstanding lifestyle facilities.
- Combined living and dining with glass sliders opens to a sun-soaked balcony
- Large open plan modern kitchen fitted with 40mm stone benchtops
- Bright and spacious bedrooms both appointed with mirrored wardrobes
- Updated floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with combined bath/rainshower
- Internal laundry facilities plus a shared laundry room on the same level
- Reverse cycle air in living area and a neutral colour palette throughout
- Well-maintained full brick block, intercom entry and covered car space
- Stroll to popular Helen St Reserve, express city buses, shops and cafes
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $855 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?