An untapped single-level gem in a prized position, this original character home delivers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for the savvy renovator or astute investor. Tightly held by just one family for over three decades and ready for a complete overhaul, rebuild or restoration to its former glory (STCA), it occupies an incredible 1,060sqm (approx.) private parcel walking distance to everything this prestigious lower North Shore pocket affords. Heightened by a perfect north-to-rear aspect and charming period features, from here enjoy the convenience of express city buses at your doorstep with the stunning waterways of Tambourine Bay Park, Lane Cove’s vibrant cafe scene and prestigious St Ignatius’ College a leisurely stroll away.
- Predominantly full brick C1920’s home ready for a new family to make its own
- Sought after family location walking distance to village hub, schools and parks
- Versatile layout offering enormous potential to restore, extend or rebuild (STCA)
- Light-filled interiors, decorative high ceilings and original stained glass windows
- Currently configured with three bedrooms and an original bath with tub/shower
- Gardens offering enormous potential for families plus ample off-street parking
- Convenient location footsteps to Marjorie York Park and Yorks Corner shops
- Walk to Riverview, Lane Cove PS and the bustling cosmopolitan village hub
- Exceptional landholding with boundless scope to further capitalise as desired
Council Rates: $424 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?