A much-loved deceased estate within the prestigious riverside enclave of Gladesville, this first-time offered cottage delivers an outstanding investment or lifestyle opportunity for the astute homebuyer. Situated on a private 748.26sqm near level block with a 20m-wide street frontage and rear access via Mars Lane, the landholding offers exceptional potential for a duplex development or the option to build your dream two-storey family home (STCA). Featuring well-maintained interiors and generous child-friendly gardens, there’s also the possibility to move in while you finalise your building plans or simply revamp the existing cottage to suit your needs.
- Practical single-level living with high ceilings and plenty of natural light
- Spacious living and dedicated dining area adjacent to the sunny kitchen
- Original open plan kitchen flowing to the expansive gardens and lawns
- Two double bedrooms with decorative cornices, main with wardrobes
- Low maintenance gardens with no large trees and access via Mars Lane
- Original bathroom with bathtub and shower plus large separate laundry
- Quiet street just 700m to Boronia Village shops and steps to city buses
- Easy stroll to Boronia Public School and Buffalo Creek Reserve Playground
- 11km to Sydney’s CBD and just moments to stunning riverside parklands
Council Rates: $539 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?