Stylishly refurbished to offer a comfortable setting for young families and busy professionals alike, this newly refreshed apartment occupies a prime top-floor corner position within a low-rise security block. Bathed in dappled sunlight from its private treetop outlook and enjoying light-filled contemporary interiors, it represents an affordable lifestyle or exceptional investment opportunity with nothing further to spend. Featuring a gourmet stainless steel kitchen, generous open plan living and king-sized master bedroom, its quiet parkland location is a leisurely stroll to Lane Cove’s thriving village atmosphere, Artarmon station and mere footsteps to express city bus services.
- Spacious living with defined dining space and glass sliders to entertainer’s balcony
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with large pantry and adjacent laundry facilities
- Excellent sized bedrooms both with mirrored robes, carpet and new ceiling fans
- Refreshed contemporary bathroom featuring combined bathtub and shower
- New bamboo floors, reverse cycle air conditioning and freshly painted throughout
- Well-maintained full brick complex with intercom entry and covered car space
- Quiet leafy pocket walking distance to Chatswood’s shopping and dining precinct
- Footsteps to popular Helen St Reserve with city buses virtually at your doorstep
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $770 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?