A tranquil leafy haven poised on the top-floor of the boutique ‘Jacaranda’ complex, this revamped apartment combines stylish comfort with an idyllic parkland address to offer the perfect lifestyle or investment opportunity within an enviable Lane Cove pocket. Freshly schemed for effortless modern living and boasting stunning treetop vistas and an abundance of natural light throughout, its whisper quiet yet wonderfully handy location is a short stroll to the area’s vibrant cosmopolitan village hub, Artarmon station and schools. Enjoying express city buses close at hand with Chatswood’s eclectic retail precinct only moments away, it delivers instant appeal to professionals and busy families alike.
- Spacious and sundrenched living/dining with picturesque treetop outlook
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliders to private full-width entertaining balcony
- Well-equipped open plan kitchen with abundant cabinetry and dishwasher
- Light-filled bedrooms, master with built-in robes and tranquil leafy views
- Tidy bathroom with bathtub and shower, large laundry adjacent to kitchen
- New ceilings and LED downlights plus crisp contemporary colour scheme
- Reverse cycle air in living area, easy to clean tiled floors and new blinds
- Outstanding investment potential within a sought after parkland locale
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $890 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?