Tucked away in the boutique ‘Stanley Mews’ security complex, this stylish one-bedroom garden apartment is a truly rare offering within a highly sought after Chatswood address. Defined by generous wraparound private gardens with sundrenched level lawns and a prized north aspect, it delivers an idyllic lifestyle pad walking distance to everything this vibrant pocket affords. Showcasing a seamless indoor/outdoor connection, flawlessly integrated living zones and ultra-modern appointments, it provides an idyllic haven for busy executives with the convenience of express city buses and the area’s vibrant shopping and dining precinct close at hand.
- Fluid open plan living designed to maximise its absolute privacy and north aspect
- Expansive gourmet gas kitchen equipped with 40mm CaesarStone benchtops
- Bi-fold doors to private paved entertaining terrace and wraparound level lawns
- Master bedroom with full-width robes and glass sliders to private alfresco setting
- Modern bathroom featuring combined tub/shower, concealed internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air, intercom entry, secure car space plus lock-up storage cage
- Abundant visitor parking, communal playground, pet-friendly security complex
- Prime whisper quiet location at the rear of the block with easy access to the CBD
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $858 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?