For Private Inspection Call Nathan Westerbrink on 0408 777 776
Bidding, Registration and Auction will be held online via Auctionnow.com.au.
Set on a northerly level block just 600m to Lane Cove West Public School, this generously proportioned residence has been designed with growing families in mind. Framed by enclosed, child-friendly gardens and offering a superb selection of entertaining spaces plus five good-sized bedrooms, it represents an outstanding ready-to-enjoy opportunity within a highly sought after Lane Cove pocket. A leisurely stroll to acclaimed Blackman Park and within easy reach of transport services to the city, Chatswood and Macquarie Park, from here you’re only moments to village shops, a choice of schools and the picturesque waterways of Lane Cove River.
- Lounge with decorative fireplace plus elegant formal dining space
- Enormous eat-in gas kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Family living/TV room plus two lower-level bedrooms and bathroom
- Three upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, main with his/her mirrored robes
- Enclosed easy-care gardens with level lawns ideal for children and pets
- Fully tiled bathrooms, main with spa bath and separate shower
- Polished timber floors, large laundry with WC and direct backyard access
- Ducted reverse cycle air, ceiling fans and plush carpeted bedrooms
- Plentiful storage, large garden shed, double carport and easy CBD access
- Stroll to Lane Cove West Public School, Figtree Plaza and Blackman Park
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|