Packed with potential to update and further capitalise, this untapped two-bedroom apartment provides an outstanding entry-level opportunity or solid addition to one’s investment portfolio. Centrally located with rapid city bus connections at the door and mere moments from Lane Cove village, St Leonards and Chatswood’s CBD, it really is all about the lifestyle. Positioned on the first floor of the low-rise ‘Kimberley Tower’ block and showcasing spacious interiors complete with covered parking, simply move in, renovate or rent out and reap the rewards.
- Open plan living and dining extending to a good-sized covered balcony
- Large open plan kitchen offering plenty of bench and cabinetry space
- Two excellent-sized bedrooms with abundant natural light and robes
- Original bathroom with bathtub/shower, internal laundry facilities
- Linen storage, dedicated covered car space and minimal stair access
- Ultra-convenient lifestyle location less than 8km into Sydney’s CBD
- Equally central to both Lane Cove’s village precinct and St Leonards
- Boundless scope to renovate and further capitalise on this prime setting
Council Rates: $345 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,112 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?