Merging a tranquil parkland location with a substantial 171sqm on title, this three-bedroom apartment enjoys a prime rear-of-block position within a boutique full brick security complex of just seven predominantly owner-occupied residences. Immaculately presented and framed by a wonderful wraparound balcony complete with all-weather alfresco dining, it delivers the perfect low maintenance abode for young families. Showcasing stunning house-like interiors, an enormous living space and excellent sized bedrooms, from here you’re perfectly placed for city living just 850m to the Bus Interchange and walking distance to a choice of schools and everything Lane Cove’s vibrant cosmopolitan enclave has to offer.
- Peacefully set on the first-floor in rear-of-block position with secure intercom entry
- Vast open plan living, defined dining area and glass sliders to the alfresco terrace
- Modern kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances and 40mm stone benchtops
- Generously proportioned covered balcony ideal for entertaining family and friends
- Three bright and well-appointed bedrooms all feature mirrored wardrobes
- Large fully tiled family bathroom with bath and shower plus oversized ensuite
- Floor to ceiling glass and solid timber flooring convey a sense of space and light
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and a crisp neutral colour scheme throughout
- Internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen, double lock-up garage and visitor parking
- Tranquil parkside setting a leisurely stroll to rapid city buses, cafés and village hub
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,365 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?