Impeccably renovated and flooded with natural light, this ultra-chic two-bedroom apartment represents an affordable lifestyle or investment opportunity within a convenient Lane Cove pocket. Situated on the first floor of a tightly held full brick block, it provides the perfect low maintenance haven for busy professionals, downsizers and young families alike. Occupying a sundrenched corner position, its centralised location adjacent to Finlayson St Playground is a leisurely stroll to the area’s bustling cosmopolitan village hub, local schools and mere footsteps to express city bus services.
- Generous light-filled living with floor-to-ceiling glass sliders to sun-soaked balcony
- Gourmet open plan Caesarstone kitchen fitted with quality European appliances
- Bright and spacious bedrooms with robes and floorboards, king-sized master bed
- Luxe floor-to-ceiling tiled two-way bathroom, walk-in shower & internal laundry facilities
- Engineered timber floors, reverse cycle air and crisp contemporary colour scheme
- Car space and easy access to Sydney’s CBD, Macquarie Business Park and Chatswood
- Convenient first-floor position with limited stair access and an easy stroll to city buses
- Outstanding ready-to-enjoy residence footsteps from the area’s vibrant cafe culture
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,050 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?