Set on over 1,000sqm and offering an ultra-flexible layout that includes private entrances to both levels, this unique full brick home delivers boundless potential for a host of family living arrangements. Featuring a fully self-contained lower-level wing ideal for in-law/teen accommodation and current Lane Cove Council approval for construction of two separate two-storey residences. The property delivers instant appeal to savvy investors and multigenerational families combined. Solid full brick construction wrapped by extensive front gardens and off-street parking for 4-plus cars, its whisper quiet setting is bordered by Lane Cove’s picturesque Bushland Park and its stunning walking trails located at the end of this captivating cul de sac locale.
- Privately set well back from the road framed by vast front lawns and gardens
- Three double bedrooms on the upper level enjoy elevate garden/bush views
- Self-contained living downstairs includes a lounge, full kitchen and laundry
- Light-filled living, polished timber floors and balcony overlooking gardens
- Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Kitchen flows to covered balcony and sun-soaked easterly courtyard dining
- Ample under-house storage, double carport and abundant off-street parking
- Walking distance to Lane Cove’s eclectic village precinct, schools and city buses
Council Rates: $461 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?