Relaxed beach-style vibe meets stylish contemporary design in this revamped three-bedroom residence located on the top-floor of the iconic ‘Marina’ complex. The perfect carefree haven superbly tailored for city-fringe living, its picturesque water vistas across Burns Bay Reserve provide a sought after lifestyle playground just moments from Lane Cove’s bustling village atmosphere. Finished with high-end appointments and blessed with an abundance of natural light from its prized corner position, its tranquil parkland setting delivers enormous appeal with the convenience of express city bus services, schools and shops close at hand.
- Seamless floor plan with parkland and water vistas from lounge, kitchen and master
- Light-filled living with tree-fringed views spilling to a full-width entertainer’s balcony
- Modern chef’s kitchen overlooking the water with quality stainless steel appliances
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, fitted wardrobes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
- Designer floor-to-ceiling bathroom with marble basin, bathtub and frameless shower
- Internal laundry with storage, reverse cycle air, premium new carpets and flooring
- Crisp neutral colour scheme, high ceilings, ample storage and secure intercom entry
- Security parking, an easy commute to both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill village shops
- Footsteps to Hughes Park, acres of waterfront parkland, city buses and local shops
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,540 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?