Positioned mere footsteps from the soon-to-be completed ‘Canopy’ precinct, this luxury upgraded apartment provides discerning homebuyers the ultimate urban pad. Situated in the east wing of the complex and perfectly orientated with a light-filled northerly aspect, this executive one-bedroom is distinguished by its cleverly extended chef’s kitchen which boasts a profusion of sleek polyurethane cabinetry and premium European appliances. Extending to a generous covered balcony designed for alfresco entertaining, from here you’re just a stone’s throw from Lane Cove’s eclectic cafe scene, boutique shops, exceptional lifestyle amenities and rapid bus connections into the CBD.
- Sophisticated one-bedroom apartment with a prime due north aspect
- Designer finishes and a flowing layout tailored for indoor/outdoor living
- Stylishly upgraded gas kitchen features a 40mm CaesarStone island bench
- European appliances, integrated microwave and abundant pantry space
- Chilled filter water tap, tiled splashback and high gloss soft-close cabinets
- Bedroom with boxed recessed high ceilings, fitted robes, plantation shutters
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with frameless shower and laundry facilities
- Wide foyer/study nook, Daikin ducted reverse cycle air and intercom entry
- Lift access to secure parking and just footsteps to express city bus services
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,326 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?