Positioned within one of Lane Cove’s most coveted leafy pockets, this beautifully presented residence provides an outstanding low maintenance haven for young families. Elevated to enjoy picturesque district vistas and offering an immaculately refreshed floor plan designed for seamless indoor/outdoor living, its prized location is perfectly placed for convenient commuter access to Sydney’s CBD, Chatswood and Macquarie Business Park. Framed by lush level lawns and all-weather alfresco entertaining, it delivers an exceptional opportunity, an easy stroll to Lane Cove West Public School, city bus services, Figtree Plaza shops and only moments to the area’s bustling village precinct and cafe culture.
- Sundrenched open plan living and French doors to year-round alfresco entertaining
- New merbau pergola-covered deck with built-in barbecue and radiant bar heating
- Modern gas kitchen fitted with abundant cabinetry and servery window to dining
- Lower-level parents’ retreat with private northwesterly balcony and mirrored robes
- Second double bedroom plus third bedroom with ensuite, both with mirrored robes
- High ceilings, picture rails, reverse cycle air conditioning and polished timber floors
- Low maintenance enclosed rear gardens with lush, child-friendly level lawns
- Custom-built workshop plus lock-up garage, double carport and off-street parking
- Walk to riverside Blackman Park, Hands Quarry Reserve and Henley Playground
Council Rates: $457 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?