Occupying a convenient first-floor position on the northeasterly block of a centralised full brick complex, this generously proportioned apartment has undergone an extensive renovation. The perfect entry ticket or investment into the highly coveted Lane Cove market, it merges impeccably appointed interiors with the utmost convenience to provide low-maintenance modern living for first homebuyers, young families and downsizers combined. Enhanced by a residents’ only sundrenched pool and barbecue facilities, the development is centrally positioned a leisurely stroll to Artarmon station, city buses and the area’s bustling village precinct. Enjoying rear access directly onto Helen St, the property also offers easy visitor parking and a stroll to tranquil parklands, playgrounds and picnic spots.
- Bright and spacious L-shaped living/dining flows to a covered entertainer’s balcony
- New house-sized modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Abundant high-gloss kitchen cabinetry, plentiful bench space and adjoining laundry
- Two light-filled oversized bedrooms both appointed with mirrored wardrobes
- Updated bathroom features separate bathtub and rainshower
- Brand new carpet, fresh paint and high ceilings create a sense of space and light
- Communal swimming pool and barbecue area with rear access to Helen Street
- Limited stairs, lock-up garage and rapid access to Chatswood and the CBD
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?