A rare offering at the quiet end of Sutherland Street, this inviting residence basks in a sundrenched block framed by expansive park-like lawns. Representing an outstanding opportunity to further capitalise by extending out, building a pool or granny flat (STCA) or simply just enjoy the space and lush level gardens, the home’s desirable location lies within easy reach of everything Lane Cove’s cosmopolitan enclave affords. Embracing all the appeal of its circa 1920’s era with the functionality of a low maintenance single-level floor plan, this highly coveted and whisper quiet pocket is a leisurely 650m stroll from the bustling village hub, easily accessible to both the CBD and Chatswood and mere footsteps to express city-bound buses.
- Flowing open plan layout features multiple living areas and abundant sunlight
- Spacious lounge with wood fireplace plus dedicated formal dining room
- Open plan kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances and plentiful cabinetry
- Four bright and airy double bedrooms with potential for a private home office
- Family living/casual meals or children’s play area opening to an elevated deck
- Vast enclosed backyard with sprawling level lawns perfect for children and pets
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace, under-house storage and large workshop
- Timber floors, high ceilings and reverse cycle air conditioning in living/dining area
- Laundry with WC, lock-up garage and an easy stroll to Lane Cove’s village precinct
- Walk to city buses, a selection of schools, cafes and exceptional lifestyle amenities
- Expansive level 696sqm (approx.) block in blue ribbon locale
Council Rates: $478 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?