Occupying a northwesterly corner block inside the renowned ‘Figtree Grove’ development, this stylish apartment combines a tranquil parkside location with a sophisticated ambience to provide an exceptional lifestyle offering or astute addition to your investment portfolio. Swathed in leafy private vistas from every window and renovated to exacting standards, its quiet community setting is a leisurely stroll to everything this coveted pocket affords. An easy 850m walk to Burns Bay Reserve and mere footsteps to rapid city buses and Figtree Plaza shops, from here residents are centrally positioned close to the eclectic villages of both Hunters Hill and Lane Cove and only moments to an excellent selection of schools.
- Generous open plan living with floor-to-ceiling French doors bringing the outside in
- Tree-lined vistas and a prized northwesterly corner setting offer the utmost privacy
- Sleek galley-style gas kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and an adjacent laundry shared by one neighbour
- Bright and spacious bedrooms both with fitted mirrored robes and leafy outlooks
- Modern fully tiled bathroom includes a separate bathtub and shower
- New split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit and new blinds throughout
- Carpeted living areas, high ceilings and a modern neutral colour palette
- Lock-up garage and storeroom, well-regarded community focused enclave
- Quiet cul de sac a stroll to city buses, Lane Cove West Public School and shops
Council Rates: $347 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,041 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?