Embracing a huge 193sqm (approx.) of internal living space, this remarkable three-bedroom Greenwich residence relishes in an expansive townhouse-like sense of space rarely seen in apartments today. Much-loved and offered for the first time in its 45-year history, the property’s exceptional location and whisper quiet tree-lined outlook deliver an exceptional lifestyle opportunity with boundless potential for further capitalisation. Situated a leisurely stroll to St Leonards station and mere footsteps to Gore Hill Business Park, its centralised city-fringe address and convenient ground-level position delivers instant appeal to young families, downsizers and executives alike.
- Vast open plan living flowing to an ultra-private entertainer’s balcony
- Elevated tree-lined outlook with city/district glimpses and birdsong
- Spacious kitchen equipped with plentiful cabinetry
- Good-sized bedrooms, master with balcony, ensuite and his/her robes
- Enormous bathroom with bathtub and shower plus large internal laundry
- Secure intercom entry and double lock-up garage plus communal storeroom
- Well maintained full brick block of just 14 with manicured garden surrounds
- Footsteps to Ronald Park and picturesque Gore Creek Valley bushwalks
- Walk to Greenwich PS, easy access to Lane Cove, Chatswood and the CBD
- Outstanding investment or lifestyle opportunity with scope to enhance
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,086 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?