This historic Ken Woolley-designed residence was originally built for Brian Pettit and sits in one of Riverview’s finest cul de sac pockets. Swathed in intimate boat-studded views across Burns Bay Reserve and spread across three-generously proportioned levels each with a seamless connection to its own alfresco entertaining space, the home encapsulates the very essence of its functional modernist design principles of carefree indoor/outdoor living. Sympathetically updated by its current owners of 25-years and featuring trademark floor-to-ceiling windows, timber fixtures and raked ceilings, the home’s prestigious riverside setting is enhanced by the quality of its full brick-build and superior craftsmanship. Orientated to enjoy water vistas from the multitude of living areas as well as each of the five bedrooms, its exclusive location boasts direct access to Riverview Boat Ramp, ovals and neighbouring playground. A leisurely stroll to St Ignatius’ College, city buses and within easy reach of cafés and local shops, this is a truly exceptional waterfront offering.
- Convenient level street access and private gated entry to the boat ramp
- Practical multi-level layout designed to maximise its tranquil bay outlook
- Three separate living zones each cascading to a private alfresco setting
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace, raked high ceilings and hardwood floors
- Expansive modern gas kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel appliances
- Walk-in pantry, CaesarStone breakfast bar, abundant storage and wine cellar
- Conservatory-style alfresco dining, formal dining and dedicated media room
- Saltwater pool and multiple paved terraces directly overlooking the river
- Five bedrooms includes upper-level parents’ suite all with river views and robes
- Huge home office with three built-in workstations and custom-built cabinetry
- Updated fully tiled bathrooms plus under-floor heating in kitchen and living area
- Triple garage plus workshop with mezzanine storage, monitored alarm system
- Direct access to the river and an easy stroll to Riverview College and city buses
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?