This generously proportioned full brick home is a rare offering within this ultra-convenient Lane Cove pocket. Set on a commanding 632sqm parcel of land with private northeasterly level gardens complete with child-friendly lawns and large sundrenched entertaining deck, this property provides an idyllic haven for growing families. Filled with an abundance of natural light and showcasing original timber floors, multiple living areas and the added versatility of a spacious loft bedroom perfect as a parents’/teen retreat and home office, from here you’re conveniently placed for city living with express bus services from Mowbray Road. Walking distance to both Lane Cove and Chatswood’s bustling retail precincts and eclectic eateries, you’re also within the sought after Mowbray Public School catchment.
- Light filled open plan kitchen and family living/tv room
- Elegantly combined lounge/dining area with ornate cornices and high ceilings
- Modern eat-in kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar and gas cooktop
- Four oversized bedrooms all with custom fitted wardrobes
- Versatile loft room with private balcony ideal as a parents’/teen retreat and office
- Large sun-soaked deck leading to the expansive northerly enclosed rear gardens
- Lush child-friendly lawns and easy-care established gardens with space for a pool
- Original hardwood floors, crisp neutral colour scheme and sun-soaked interiors
- Gas bayonet in living, spacious internal laundry, lock-up garage and double carport
- R4-zoning provides exciting development potential within this popular pocket (STCA)
- Steps to express city buses, walking distance to Artarmon and Chatswood stations
Council Rates: $415 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $220 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?