Showcasing a flawless union of sophisticated contemporary design coupled with a breathtaking Batten Reserve outlook, this designer penthouse residence encapsulates the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary for busy professionals, downsizers and families alike. Blessed with a rarely offered 106sqm (approx.) of internal living and boasting 173sqm (approx.) on title, the home is framed by a spectacular full-length entertainer’s terrace and uninterrupted bushland vistas and incorporates all the high-calibre appointments and luxury finishes synonymous with its highly respected ‘Eleeza’ address. Combined with the convenience of Lane Cove’s exceptional village lifestyle amenities close at hand, this perfectly placed abode enjoys express city bus services virtually at its doorstep and easy access to Sydney’s major arterials.
- Exceptional floor plan intuitively tailored for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Sun-soaked living with floor-to-ceiling glass sliders opening to a 48sqm (approx.) terrace
- Designer Miele-appointed gas kitchen featuring 40mm Caesarstone island bench
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry, concealed fridge space and plentiful storage
- Flexible study or oversized formal dining area extending to 2nd all-weather balcony
- Beautifully fitted and light-filled king-sized bedrooms, master with designer ensuite
- Luxury fully tiled bathrooms with quality fixtures, rainshowers and stone vanities
- Upgraded new engineered matt oak flooring, ducted reverse cycle air and high shadowline ceilings
- Communal rooftop terrace, security parking plus oversized lock-up storage cage
- Stroll to Mowbray Public, local shops and only moments to the bustling village hub
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?