Perched on the top floor of the highly esteemed ‘Battique’ development and offering the ultimate in luxury apartment living, this executive three-bedroom residence impresses on every level. A brilliant display of leading edge design married with premium European appointments and flawlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining, it represents an outstanding low maintenance lifestyle opportunity for busy families, executive couples and downsizers alike without compromising on space, style or comfort. Blending tranquility with the utmost convenience, a private North facing corner position and stunning elevated Batten Reserve vistas, it boasts express city bus services virtually at its doorstep, with Lane Cove’s bustling village atmosphere, eclectic eateries and local schools close at hand.
- Generous combined living/dining with panoramic glass sliders to leafy private balcony
- Designer Miele-appointed gas kitchen, Caesarstone island bench and mirrored splashback
- Deep polyurethane soft-close cabinetry, wide engineered Oak flooring and ducted r/c a/c
- North facing covered entertainer’s balcony with quiet leafy outlook, privacy screen and gas bayonet
- Bright and spacious bedrooms plus study nook, two relishing in Batten Reserve vistas
- Queen sized master suite, robes and luxe ensuite with mosaic accents and stone vanity
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, European laundry, shadowline ceilings and skylit living
- Lift to Side-by-side security parking plus two separate storage cages, 9.7sqm and 11.8sqm
- Secure entry with video intercom, footsteps to Mowbray Road Public School, buses and shops
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.).
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?