An affordable lifestyle or investment opportunity by the water’s edge, this comfortable one-bedroom apartment occupies a prime fifth-floor position within Lane Cove’s iconic ‘Towers’ complex. Framed by the pristine waters of Burns Bay Reserve, with the convenience of transport services and local shops close at hand, it offers an idyllic lifestyle haven perfectly placed for city living. A fantastic introduction into this vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle pocket, from here it’s an easy commute to the bustling cafe and retail precincts of both Lane Cove village and Hunters Hill, with stunning waterfront parklands literally at your doorstep.
- Spacious open plan living area basking in boat-studded water views
- Well-equipped stone kitchen of generous house-like proportions
- Stainless steel appliances plus a fully integrated Smeg dishwasher
- Covered balcony immersed in picturesque tree-fringed water vistas
- Light-filled double bedroom fitted with mirrored wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry facilities and ample storage
- Secure intercom and lift access, covered car space plus visitor parking
- Well-maintained full brick block footsteps to city buses, shops and parks
- Excellent investment with potential to further capitalise in the future
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?