Bathed in elevated district vistas across Lane Cove River and Chatswood’s city skyline, this cherished family home is poised within a tightly held leafy pocket and comes to the market for the first time in 60 years. Delivering instant appeal to first homebuyers and astute investors alike, it combines a sought after lifestyle location with boundless possibilities for future development (STCA). Framed by low maintenance private gardens which extend directly onto crown land, the home awaits a new family to take full advantage of its peaceful parkside setting. Positioned within the Chatswood High School catchment and conveniently placed for city living with bus services at its doorstep, the area is a veritable haven for nature lovers just a short stroll to Lane Cove National Park, picnic spots and only moments to Chatswood’s eclectic retail and dining precinct.
- Open plan living with district views and French doors to the easterly balcony
- Elevated district views overlooking Lane Cove River and Chatswood’s skyline
- Lower-level TV room or possible 5th bedroom with ensuite and separate entry
- Sunny kitchen equipped with quality appliances including a Miele dishwasher
- Pergola-covered entertaining balcony immersed in uninterrupted district vistas
- Bright and airy bedrooms, master with built-in robes and reverse cycle air
- Easy-care backyard with child-friendly lawns and direct access to crown land
- Stroll to Mulhall Park and playground, Lane Cove National Park and city buses
Council Rates: $351 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?