To arrange a private inspection call Hazel McNamara on 0402 913 537.
On the market for the first time in 40 years, this two-level older style family home presents an excellent opportunity for buyers looking to move into the highly sought after Riverview area. With prestigious St Ignatius’ College nearby and mere footsteps to Yorks Corner local shops, Marjorie York Park and express city bus services, this is a truly remarkable opportunity to secure an outstanding landholding walking distance to the picturesque foreshore of Tambourine Bay and an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD.
- Kitchen with family room opening onto North facing entertaining deck
- Three upstairs bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with potential for home office or teenage retreat
- Spacious level garden with entertaining area
- Situated at the quiet end of cul-de sac
- Easy access to parks, transport and Lane Cove village shops and cafes
- Exceptional lifestyle offering with enormous potential
Council Rates: $437 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?