Set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens on a level 771sqm (approx.) block, this luxury architect-designed residence provides the perfect sanctuary for discerning homebuyers. Blending superior craftsmanship with premium appointments and a seamless connection to its sophisticated resort-inspired alfresco setting, the home’s premier upper North Shore address rests within easy reach of both Chatswood and the CBD. Showcasing an impressive 308sqm (approx.) of internal living culminating in the prized northerly manicured lawns, heated pool and vast all-weather terrace, this is a home tailored for entertaining. Featuring four well-appointed double bedrooms, dedicated home office and multiple living areas, from here enjoy the convenience of city and Chatswood buses at your door with High St village shops, cafés and schools all close at hand.
- Designer Miele-fitted kitchen featuring a stunning Caesarstone waterfall island
- Walk-in pantry, 50mm stone benchtops and polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Fluid open plan living with bi-folds extending to the resort-style alfresco setting
- Covered year-round entertaining terrace flowing to the manicured private lawns
- Fully tiled heated pool wrapped by sculpted gardens and privacy hedging
- Formal lounge/sitting room, home office plus four upper-level double bedrooms
- North-facing master suite includes custom walk-in robe and enormous ensuite
- Three additional double bedrooms all with fitted robes and built-in study desks
- Three-way family bathroom, powder room and laundry with abundant storage
- Premium blackbutt flooring, plantation shutters and ducted reverse cycle air
- Footsteps to express city buses and easy access to schools, shops and parklands
- Architect-built 2008 home immaculately maintained by only one family
- Tightly held prestigious enclave central to both Chatswood and the CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?