Nestled in one of the area’s finest streets framed by a serene parkland backdrop, this much-loved modernist retreat delivers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for first homebuyers, young families and downsizers alike. Encapsulating all the warmth and functional design principles of its circa 1960’s modernist architecture coupled with a superb year-round alfresco entertaining space complete with fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, sun-drenched swimming pool and beautifully landscaped gardens, it offers carefree family living walking distance to everything this sublime Lane Cove pocket affords. Ready for immediate enjoyment whilst providing boundless scope to reconfigure, update and further capitalise, from here it’s literally footsteps to Chatswood Golf Course, a stroll to Mowbray Public and local providores, a short walk to Chatswood High School and just two sets of traffic lights to Sydney’s CBD.
- Whisper quiet setting immersed in spectacular views across Coolaroo Park
- Bathed in all day sunshine with walls of glass and a prized north-to-rear aspect
- Secluded swimming pool, stunning reserve surrounds and established gardens
- Living area with panoramic glass and casement windows to bring the outside in
- Induction kitchen, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and plantation shutters
- Light-filled bedrooms all with floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning park views
- Covered hardwood entertainer’s deck overlooking the private pool and gardens
- All-weather alfresco space offers scope to convert to self-contained in-law retreat
- Solar panels, carport, abundant under-house storage and potential wine cellar
- Footsteps to express city buses and an easy stroll to cafes, shops and schools
- Close to stunning waterways and the vibrant hub of Chatswood’s retail precinct
Council Rates: $375 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?