Desirably hidden away in the parkside ‘Figtree Grove’ community, this bright and airy top-floor apartment occupies a prized easterly corner position at the rear of this popular Lane Cove development. Blending refreshed interiors with tranquil district vistas to create an inviting ambience, from here residents enjoy the convenience of being just moments from everything this bustling cosmopolitan enclave affords. A leisurely stroll to the water’s edge of Burns Bay Reserve, popular Figtree Plaza shops and city bound buses along Burns Bay Road are virtually at your doorstep.
- Open plan living with treetop vistas flowing to a sun-kissed balcony
- Large well-appointed gas kitchen with abundant bench and storage space
- Bright and spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with mirrored robes
- Tidy bathroom fitted with a separate bathtub and shower
- Floorboards, crisp neutral colour scheme and all day sunshine
- Single car space plus on-site visitor parking
- Stroll to express city buses, Figtree Plaza and Lane Cove West Public School
- Quiet cul de sac with easy access to both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill villages
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,000 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?