Neighbouring Nichols Reserve and set way back from the road, this welcoming second-floor apartment is situated in a quiet and well-maintained boutique complex, positioned in one of the area’s most sought-after lifestyle localities presenting an attractive proposition for discerning buyers. The home is brimming with natural light and features a functional yet comfortable layout flowing easily to the light and bright balcony, ideal for relaxing in the sunshine. It’s just a short walk to all the vibrancy and amenities of Lane Cove village, Sydney CBD and Chatswood transport are on the doorstep and popular schools are nearby.
- Bright and airy ambience together with a functional and fluid floor plan
- Open plan living and dining spaces access the tiled and sunny balcony
- Airy galley kitchen with Miele appliances, overlooks Nichols Reserve
- Full ceiling height cabinetry providing an abundance of kitchen storage
- Sizeable master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a cooling ceiling fan
- Upgraded family bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiling plus a bathtub
- Plantation shutters throughout together with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extremely private and well-cared for gardens with tall manicured hedges
- Car space for a single vehicle, close to Figtree Village shops and cafes
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $178 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?