Offering an incredible 84sqm on title – a size rarely seen in one-bedroom apartments today, this remarkable residence combines an enviable address with sophisticated interiors to provide a coveted haven moments from the heart of Lane Cove’s bustling village atmosphere. Positioned on the top floor of an esteemed full brick complex, immersed in leafy vistas and an abundance of natural light, its stylish updates and exceptional sense of space deliver enormous appeal to both homebuyers and keen investors. Footsteps from outstanding lifestyle amenities, eclectic eateries and parklands, enjoy convenient access to Sydney’s CBD, Macquarie Business Park and Chatswood from this coveted tree-lined street.
- Generously proportioned open plan living/dining awash with sunlight
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Covered entertainer’s balcony with shade awning and treetop outlook
- Oversized and light-filled bedroom with mirrored robes and high ceilings
- Refurbished bathroom featuring bathtub, shower and new stone vanity
- Internal laundry, brand new flooring and freshly painted throughout
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in living area
- Lock-up garage and a near-level stroll to Lane Cove’s vibrant village hub
- Walk to buses, schools, Lane Cove Aquatic Centre and Pottery Green Oval
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $669 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?