Wrapped in sweeping district vistas enhanced by harbour glimpses and a sun-filled northerly aspect, this charming Art Deco apartment is poised on the top floor of the iconic circa 1936 ‘Trinity Court’ security block. Featuring a generous 100sqm (approx.) of internal living space heightened by timeless character charm, an abundance of natural light and the utmost privacy, its exclusive harbourside setting is mere footsteps to Wollstonecraft station, an easy stroll to picturesque Berry Island, scenic foreshore walks and only moments to the vibrant dining precincts of neighbouring Crows Nest and St Leonards. Boasting an oversized lock-up garage, there’s also room to park your car, not that you’ll need one in this prized peninsula location!
- Coveted top-floor apartment within a boutique Art Deco security block of only 6
- Spacious living room awash with all day northerly sun and tree-fringed vistas
- Sunny open plan kitchen, breakfast bar, Bosch appliances and integrated laundry
- Two oversized bedrooms plus a third bedroom or study enjoying harbour glimpses
- North-facing master bedroom plus a full original Art Deco two-way bathroom
- High ceilings and decorative cornices, feature fireplace and gas bayonet in living
- Oversized garage and adjacent shared storeroom with a total 120sqm on title
- Well-maintained full brick block with terrazzo entry and original leadlight windows
- Footsteps to the train station and an easy stroll to village shops, cafés and schools
- Walk to scenic harbour reserves, Greenwich Public School and RNS Hospital
Council Rates: $265 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,495 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?