Also known as 6/10 Murray Street, Lane Cove
Occupying a prime northwesterly corner position within a popular security block of 12, this bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment provides an outstanding introduction or savvy investment into this coveted location. Bathed in elevated leafy vistas and showcasing a modern kitchen, updated bathroom and lock-up garage, from this tranquil parkside setting residents are mere footsteps from Mowbray Road buses for a rapid commute into the CBD. An affordable lifestyle haven with verdant Stringybark Creek Reserve at its door, from here you’re also just moments from both Chatswood and Lane Cove’s bustling retail precincts, schools and eclectic eateries.
- Generous north-facing L-shaped living/dining enjoying leafy treetop vistas
- Modern house-sized kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Premium Bosch oven, dishwasher and abundant soft-close cabinetry
- Covered treetop balcony enjoying privacy and all day sunshine
- Bright and airy bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and private leafy outlooks
- Renovated fully tiled bathroom with stone vanity and laundry facilities
- Intercom entry and lock-up garage within a tightly held block of just 12
- Footsteps to picturesque reserves and Mowbray Road’s express city buses
- Walk to Lane Cove’s premier new ‘Canopy’ precinct, cafés and schools
Council Rates: $345 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $848 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?